New Punisher and Destroyer Parts coming into Stock (UK FTX owners take note!!!)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mynameismud76

Guys check this: UK FTX shop is stocking Destroyer (MT) and parts soon!!

Here's Nigel's (FreePrawn Racing) announcement:

"Hiya,

FTX have just anounced a ton of new option parts for release in the UK. This is great news as now it means the UK will have the option parts the Nutech peeps in the rest of the world have

http://www.freeprawnracing.co.uk/pet...er-parts-june/

I have a special new parts category listed in my webshop so they are easy to locate. Obviously all parts are showing out of stock as they are not released yet

They should be in my grubby little hands and ready to ship out by the end of the month.

I will also be working on putting some packages of parts together so various upgrades can be easily made to your punisher from just putting the wider arms on right through to a full destroyer conversion. Although this won't happen until I get the parts into stock so we can have a look see at what needs doing.

Nige"

Coooolll

How does the can compare to a pipe in terms of performance?

I only had the standard FG pipe on before & the X-can made a decent difference in terms of bottom end performance and it is definitely more free revving. You should hear the noise it makes :w00t: sounds like a crosser :D If you want full on performance you gotta be looking at the dom or samba but with either of these on a marder shell you end up hacking it away whereas the x-can fits nicely with no cutting which is what I wanted. The other factor is price. You are well into 3 figures for the dom or samba. It depends what you want but I am happy with it ;)

Cool cheers for that.

I need to find a replacement for my Jetpro, as it's not BRCA legal =(

That as well as if somebody rear ends me, the pipe and the cylinder head could go =(

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks