new quiet pipe

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
good to know..

i have the rovan 26cc with the pipe that extends out past the rear.. i love it and it works great... BUT, i have to cut my drive times sometimes cause i notice people start to leave when i am around... lol i mean it could just be me. but i was thinking of getting a silenced pipe so i can not feel so bad about disturbing everyone within a 5 mile radius... lol... no performance loss is what i wanted to hear too... how much did you snatch it for???

my neighbors hate me but i hate em so i run my truck up and down my street all the time
sumtimes i run it at night times and test out the lights at like 10pm of a night....

my neighbors hate me but i hate em so i run my truck up and down my street all the time
sumtimes i run it at night times and test out the lights at like 10pm of a night....

Better watch you don't get an 'ASBO' planted on you Andy.
Pablo, Hyperpete and I got chased from Calderstones and Otterspool for less!!
Know what you mean 'though - looks good at night.
It's one good thing I like about the shorter Winter days - the only one - to test out the truck lights!!

Al.

lol

lol... yeah, my neighbors would crap themselves if i ran it at 10pm.. lol but the first one who ticks me off is going to have me in front of their house doing wot runs at midnight... lol

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks