DBXL New rcmax 7075 mtxl chassis and more to come!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
for you mtxl owners. Not sure if the mtxl chassis would fit the dbxl but if it could, you dbxl guys are in luck, but it's likely pointless becuase dbxl can't fit a big bore like the mtxl
I'd still consider one if I had a DBXL still. The stock chassis has as much rigidity as an overcooked noodle that's bean beaten with a tenderiser. I bet the Crazy Stu chassis would still be cheaper though and equally as good as this one.

In theory this may also fit the DBXL E.

It's just the different pinion and spur gear set up the mtxl used. They share like 85 ish % parts. I want to say the chassis is the same... I'll have to look it up. And if you don't mind running with out the cage and switching to a grafil body you could run a big bore imo.
Edit: mtxl has a longer chassis. Just checked. But these already a sweet chassis for the dbxl
https://www.detroitperformancerc.com/product-page/rcmax-pro-am-losi-dbxl-chassis

So any idea when they will be dropping this? Was just all over their sight and found nothing for the mtxl that isnt something that fits either everything losi or also fits the dbxl.

So any idea when they will be dropping this? Was just all over their sight and found nothing for the mtxl that isnt something that fits either everything losi or also fits the dbxl.
the one they sent botajell was a pre production model, he said they sent it to him to make sure the holes were spaced properly and the measurments are correct. so he said if they are, then they will begin production

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks