NEW RCMAX SUPREME ENGINES!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Z.hb71

Build Thread Contributor
So now, rcmax has really done it! Just watch the video!
Here's the NEW supreme 65cc in action!
much more to come!
Seams that these new custom rcmax supreme cylinders have a much better power band vs the older ones. I asked them of I can use their supreme 71cc cylinder kit on my engine just out of curiosity. Maybe if it's the same 230usd that my Athena kit is I'll return it to get this supreme one ?

Yes... I'm gonna get my 65 upgraded to Supreme with the new cylinder head. Mike told me the rest of it already has the latest updates except the cylinder.

Last edited:
It's crazy that all that thought is put into an RC engine. Especially when there is no racing events that I know about for engines this large where racers are paid to have the best. Guess it's all about supply and demand. I know I'm going to prob get a 65cc for my Vekta.5. ??

It's crazy that all that thought is put into an RC engine. Especially when there is no racing events that I know about for engines this large where racers are paid to have the best. Guess it's all about supply and demand. I know I'm going to prob get a 65cc for my Vekta.5. ??
Yeah there's sum serious engineering in these things. More to it than the eye ? also, if you get a 65 for ur vekta, make a thread ?

Dam, that's some impressive torque and rpm's ! But again, the chassis can only handle so much torque befor you start quickly destroying drivetrain components..

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks