NEW Rovan F5

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks pretty cool . Kind of surprised at the price though . Rovan's usually aren't that expensive . I could have fun with it .
yeah it is expensive. rovan hasn't even announced it yet so i dunno how these peeps are selling it. maybe rovan will be cheaper ? who knows. i emailed them about it and if i remember correctly they said they will release theirs in 2 months

Clones are only worth anything when they undercut the competition I mean anyone who is willing to buy a clone for the same price as the original is a dumbass

Mcd artr excluding batterys I thing for the most basic version new £999 rovan actually costs more because the clone is of the most basic version although the rovan comes with a better exhaust and 10cc bigger engine than the basic competition mcd I'd still go for the mcd oh wait yeah fcuk the rovan I have an mcd lol

Mcd artr excluding batterys I thing for the most basic version new £999 rovan actually costs more because the clone is of the most basic version although the rovan comes with a better exhaust and 10cc bigger engine than the basic competition mcd I'd still go for the mcd oh wait yeah fcuk the rovan I have an mcd lol
Lolololol. Mcd has probably better platics, and all of that jazz. If I do save 1000, I'll be getting a mcd or the ghost g5 (kraken vekta clone)

Mcd is nice and fast on or off road even as a bashers but I would love a vekta 5 I'm more of a solid axle kinda guy I wouldnt mind a vekta or dragonhammer over my mcd as long as I have my 45cc I'm good

For me it's the 4 link suspension and solid rear axle real truck I like trophy trucks more than rally cars yeah mine will candle better but different characteristics mine handles so easy it's boring perfect drag car tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks