New shell

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike1970

This is second attempt at painting my own shell (my usual painter is not doing them at the moment due to illness).
This one is a little more elaborate than the last. I'ts all done with vinyl masks which have been done on a vinyl cutter and sprayed with tamiya spray cans (except the chrome - don't know what make that is.)

I'm not 100% happy with it though as I've buggered it up in a couple of places by backing it out too soon but hey ho, not bad for an hours work.

Attachments

• shell 005.jpg
    shell 005.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 51
  • shell 001.jpg
    shell 001.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 57
  • shell 002.jpg
    shell 002.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 47
  • shell 003.jpg
    shell 003.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 45
  • shell 004.jpg
    shell 004.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 51
looking sweet as mike... i like it
why do you use a differnt gear carrier?

also what type of wheel/tires are they,look differnt to my GRP'S

This is second attempt at painting my own shell (my usual painter is not doing them at the moment due to illness).
This one is a little more elaborate than the last. I'ts all done with vinyl masks which have been done on a vinyl cutter and sprayed with tamiya spray cans (except the chrome - don't know what make that is.)

I'm not 100% happy with it though as I've buggered it up in a couple of places by backing it out too soon but hey ho, not bad for an hours work.

looks sweet buddy

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks