New Stuff for my Baja

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

csp1971

Well, I have purchased some new stuff for my Baja:

Turtle front and rear HD shock mounts. I've just mounted the front ones so far...if you haven't seen them you can't really appreciate how nice they are until you have them in your hand. Pics don't do them justice. It flows very nicely with my Ramtech shock tower! I'll get the rear ones on this weekend hopefully.

DarkSoul front bumper. Haven't mounted it yet, it's NICE. Can't wait to run into an immobile object!

FastEddy front turnbuckles. Again, haven't mounted yet, but I'll get to them! Very beefy (that's what she said :clown:).

Golden Horizon's upper/lower front and rear arms. Mounted and run. They look outstanding. Great price and warranty. Had them for a couple months now.

Phatdad's rtr shock shafts, front and rear. Not yet mounted, waiting for the stock shafts to bend.

Got'em all! Everything is now on except the FastEddy turnbuckles. The TR stuff is unbelievable. The TR rear shock mount is tightens the shocks up nice and the DarkSoul front bumper is solid. I feel sorry for whatever I run into. ;)

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks