New Tarmacs & DDM gas cap are on today

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

34Ford

Well I installed my new tarmac buster street tires and a DDM billet gas cap today.

Cant wait to see how it drifts at a local ball field. :)

baja19.gif

Looks Good 34! got a set of streets coming, now i just gotta order a full set of tires and i ll be good to go until the razors hit the market.

now they have to be the sweetist looki'n billet rims and those tarmac tires look awesome its great to see on-road treads for the baja. i like the custom lexan window

Ah, the blingage :) Lookin good!

Thanks Ryan. A lot of DDM is in this buggy:)
ddmbanner2.jpg

And thanks Gussy, Veron, Timmahh, and Chop Suey.

I can say one positive thing about the aluminum rims is they are a hell of a lot easier to mount the tires on them than the stockers.

The windshield is lexan with the borders ground down a little to make it thin on the edges so it don't sit so high.
Glued on with Shoe Goo.

How you guys like my polished wheel caps?:) Sure looks better than seeing a hole.

Last edited:
You really don't want to see those pictures... trust me.
The craving to have your Baja just like in the pictures will destroy your life forever.
You will loose sleep thinking about it...
You will ignore your wife thinking about it...
You will abandon your dog thinking about it...
You will obsess with it and lost all your senses of reality thinking about it...
... and the list goes on...
Eventually, you will take out a second mortgage just to have it.
Don't say I didn't warn you for your own sake.
:nono: :nono: :nono:

For some reason I can't see the pic(s)...

That's because the images where uploaded to photobucket instead of the LSF gallery. Using services like photobucket is great until they start getting really busy like peek times of the day then the images take forever to load if they even load at all. :(

-Michael

You really don't want to see those pictures... trust me.
The craving to have your Baja just like in the pictures will destroy your life forever.
You will loose sleep thinking about it...
You will ignore your wife thinking about it...
You will abandon your dog thinking about it...
You will obsess with it and lost all your senses of reality thinking about it...
... and the list goes on...
Eventually, you will take out a second mortgage just to have it.
Don't say I didn't warn you for your own sake.
:nono: :nono: :nono:

Haha I already have the tarmacs and carbon gas cap :) Plus a ton of other stuff... I can take it :)

Woodie I haven't had any problem with photobucket before. weird

I had my tarmacs out on the soccer field yesterday. LMFAO it was a drifters paradise. Once I got it going on the grass, It was like driving on ice. FUN AS HELL!!!

On the basketball court next to it, I left some serious road stripes. Interesting looking street painting where I was doing donuts.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks