New to 1/5 scale touring cars PLEASE HELP

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh man how do I wish lol I live in Wisconsin and there is nothing like that that I know of around here.but man that would be awesome!!!

And I understand that it's going to cost me big bucks but either way I go roller or complete it's going to be big bucks so I'd rather just take the hot and buy the car complete right away.cause my local hobby stores around here have to order all the same things I do so it's really no different for me ya know

then I would call victor at fg supply or tony at rcmodelsport they are fg dealers & will build what ever you want. here is a vid of my rs5-t13/www.youtube.com/watch?v=CrZ_4zq1fFw&feature=youtu.be

That's bad ass!!!what cc? That thing rips..and what controller? If you built yours from a roller where did you get all ur parts from?same as car?and are all rs5 2 wheel drive?

Sweet,so you had them build it when u bought it and had it sent to u that way?btw,super jealous right now..how much $ into it?

Sweet,so you had them build it when u bought it and had it sent to u that way?btw,super jealous right now..how much $ into it?

no I build it my self I prefer to do my own set up but they will build it if you ask. I have 4200.00 into it. but I got the most expensive engine they had. abbate RR silver.

make sure this is what you want. 2wd stc is the hardest car to setup & drive. allot of guy's have got them & could not get the setup right & end up regretting getting it. they just not met for a dirty parking lot. they do not drive like a rc car they drive like a scale car. It sounds like you have no local racing near you. the 4wd car is easy to setup & drive(it drives like rc car). performs real good in dirty parking lots. I know the bling on the high end car's make you drool(hell it makes all of us drool)but don't let it be the reason you buy the car. unless you'r planning on making it a shelf queen. hope this helps good luck.

Not exactly a shelf queen but well taken care of and I know all about set up and such..this is not ment for a dirty parking lot not would I drive it there..I will have to travel a bit to race but this is for sure what I want...thanks

All new FG evo's are kits. You will have to build it. So really a roller will be less work if you do not want to build it. You just need to add motor, servos and radio gear.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks