New to boats

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have the miss geico 36 and zelos 36. Maintenance is simple.
If you have glass water to rip it on you'll be able pull some very impressive numbers right out of the box
And I'd buy the splitters so you can run 2 6S or 4 3S...these ec5 plug into your ic3 connectors

Attachments

• 20210620_233518.jpg
    20210620_233518.jpg
    130.4 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
I use XT150 connectors... 8S Hobbyking Osprey, MGM ESC ...

you need the best LiPos...
If you have boats post your pics @Micha-IN
Lipos can definitely start to cost upwards more than the boat itself😂..graphene batteries seem to be today's hype. Their pricey but I prefer Max Amps lipo brand. But have gensacearespammers and the Spektrum smart batteries as well. I don't have or run too many lipos. Running all stock electronics still. Ive seen my zelos 36 on 8s and looks uncontrollable🤣. I don't have many lipos to compare, but I have had a Spektrum smart battery 💩 out on me already..not even broken in😕

Last edited:
I ABSUGULOOOOLY , didn't want to sell my Vekta 5, I have to work on my money maker Chevy truck tranny , so needed the money , I'll be getting another Vekta , it's already in my future plans , I'm planning on getting 6s for the miss gieco , and those splitters for sure , I geuss there some wire heating issues without them , I'm sure glad you guys are into boats too , I thought I might be abolished for telling my huge trade in products , I also got bigger water lines , and the push in cowl locks for it , what about props , I was looking at doctor prop , what you guys thinking on props

I ABSUGULOOOOLY , didn't want to sell my Vekta 5, I have to work on my money maker Chevy truck tranny , so needed the money , I'll be getting another Vekta , it's already in my future plans , I'm planning on getting 6s for the miss gieco , and those splitters for sure , I geuss there some wire heating issues without them , I'm sure glad you guys are into boats too , I thought I might be abolished for telling my huge trade in products , I also got bigger water lines , and the push in cowl locks for it , what about props , I was looking at doctor prop , what you guys thinking on props
Hey your still in the hobby and priorities first!👍👍 Dasbota for props..here the link
http://www.dasboata.com/?i=1
https://youtube.com/user/MrMad2424
These are the numbers you can achieve on stock electronics. Not sure if he got into planning and tuning his hull. World record Miss Geico 36 on Dasbota props🤘😜🤘
108 MPH🤩
This is the proboat designer:

Last edited:
My last run with the genesis 57mph
And a snapped flex shaft
Start swimming bud😆😆😆
swim lesson GIF

I have the miss geico 36 and zelos 36. Maintenance is simple.
If you have glass water to rip it on you'll be able pull some very impressive numbers right out of the box
And I'd buy the splitters so you can run 2 6S or 4 3S...these ec5 plug into your ic3 connectors
Careful To run 2 6s He needs to run the parallel harness. And for 4 3s batteries he needs to run 2 series harnesses. Don't want him blowing up the ESC and motors by accidentally running 12s .

Congrates on the Miss Gieco 36" . You picked a good boat. Rule of thumb , the drive dogs for your props should be spaced the thickness of your flex shaft from the stingers.

Hope you have figured out how you're going to recover the boat when she flips. It will happen.

I have a ski boat , there will be no need for saving me , I've been a water skier and swimmer since I was 3 , I'm not drowning getting my boat ,🤣 hillariouse , after all this chit chat , it's obvious that I will have plenty of questions and learning to do , I'm aware of the needed harnesses , I'll be going with 4 , 3s , is that correct ?

I'll post you up a link with everything you'll need.. @1Coopgt is good and familiar with this vessel as well. Read that manual when you get it. I shows the illustrations on wiring of parallel vs series options...the boat will come with harness to run 1 6S or 2 3S. If your not familiar with eword lingo it can get confusing, but we will help anytime.
Just laughing when you said I'm not drowning to get my boat, could definitely see someone drowning to get one. I've swam to save my boats, I live on lake ontario..try to lift and flip a 48" boat full of water while in the water over your head or swimming and dog paddling dragging it back.. Not fun!...been there done that, highly and extremely unrecommended🤣🤣🤣...But I'll be taking my 36's this week. Too much dust on them. And I think I have my gas boat spot on now. Just need the weather to straighten back out for us.
Youll have alot of fun with it after you finally get over staring at how beautiful it is when you unbox it. First thing I started ceramic waxing my boat 😁

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks