new toy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
for some reason it has to be black at the back cause of the black wing as i don't think it would look right any other colour but mine is mettallic red at front

hey wizzy hows the mcd holding up , im ordering mine tomoro and i was hope you can tell me your happy with the purchase, and is there anything you should have beefed up after your purchase

hi there best thing i did was change to mcd mate its like night and day to the fg

mine has on it 29cc oneills with jetpro and pitstop adjustable clutch and the only other things i have done is put shock covers on it and put a front and rear brace on it and i have the diff nipples sitting here
definately go with the 2 rhinos for steering and i have a jumbo speed on throttle

the only other thing id say is they are gonna release in the next week a servo protector which will keep all the crap out it worthwhile upgrade

ive bashed it hard and i raced it hard on sunday without any breakages

mcd

hi there best thing i did was change to mcd mate its like night and day to the fg

mine has on it 29cc oneills with jetpro and pitstop adjustable clutch and the only other things i have done is put shock covers on it and put a front and rear brace on it and i have the diff nipples sitting here
definately go with the 2 rhinos for steering and i have a jumbo speed on throttle

the only other thing id say is they are gonna release in the next week a servo protector which will keep all the crap out it worthwhile upgrade

ive bashed it hard and i raced it hard on sunday without any breakages

I orderd mine today and i got the race runner body also to keep the dirt out of the tray and i put the baja body on last, i order mine with a 30.5 stroker motor with a jetpro pipe, im hoping im king of the blck next week , one ? whizzy what is a front and rear brace?:)

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks