NEW TRACK AT PITTSBURGH RACEWAY PARK on RT.22 in NEW ALEXANDRIA, PA

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BIGHOP

Hey my name is Chris Harper and I am in the process of building a Track that will accommodate all scales from 1/10 to 1/5. The track has 20ft lanes, Table tops,rhythm sections, and a 150ft straight away. But one of the main features is it is 2 tracks in one. 1 beginner and 1 expert. I am in the process of building a forum for the track please stop by join and give your feedback on how we can make a top notch facility. The Link is. http://pittsburghracewaypark.freeforums.org
Pittsburgh Raceway Park is actually an NHRA & IHRA sanctioned Drag strip that has 3 Motocross tracks on site and this year an R/C Track. To find the track just Google it for simple directions.
Oh yeah when you join the above forum don't hesitate to fill up the 1/5 scale section with tips for beginners and ideas for track accommodations.
Thanks in advance for your replies
Chris:D

ya, get alot of spammers on the forums, be prepared. lol.

I may only get to visit once in every couple blue moons, but i ll join up and offer what help i can.

Hey my name is Chris Harper and I am in the process of building a Track that will accommodate all scales from 1/10 to 1/5. The track has 20ft lanes, Table tops,rhythm sections, and a 150ft straight away. But one of the main features is it is 2 tracks in one. 1 beginner and 1 expert. I am in the process of building a forum for the track please stop by join and give your feedback on how we can make a top notch facility. The Link is. http://pittsburghracewaypark.freeforums.org
Pittsburgh Raceway Park is actually an NHRA & IHRA sanctioned Drag strip that has 3 Motocross tracks on site and this year an R/C Track. To find the track just Google it for simple directions.
Oh yeah when you join the above forum don't hesitate to fill up the 1/5 scale section with tips for beginners and ideas for track accommodations.
Thanks in advance for your replies
Chris:D
Noticed this forum was removed do to inactivity. This track still exist ? Live in Cresson PA and having trouble finding some kind of track and other people in my area that enjoy 1.5 scale RC.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks