New Years R/C Wishes?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bigger the Better

LSF Plus Member
PLUS member
What are your New Years R/C Wishes. Mine is to build a track for my sons 50cc Honda he got for Christmas and also use it for my R/C's so we can have a good race day in the back yard instead of packing them up to the park. Also hopefully pay down our credit cars so I can get another Baja.:cup-1: :cup-2: :cup-3:

Well BTB,I'm hoping uncle sam is better to me than Santa:( Had to sell my Baja and FG MB for financial reasons,and wish for another baja in 08:)

I almost had to do that when my well went out so I almost feel your pain. Sorry to hear that and hope your lotto wish comes true. :clover:

That sucks Frumpy. Hope everything starts to look up soon for you.

I get to find out late this month if I get laid off at work! They were really nice on Friday, December 21st, brought our department in an auditorium and announced in a nice way there would be "reductions". What a Merry fricken Christmas, it's like....don't spend anything...but have a good holiday! Maybe when things start to look good for you, you can purchase my Baja to help a brother out. ;)

I just wish and pray that the whole family stays healthy and me employed.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks