Newbie question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dealrocker

I am new to RC world and my experience is pretty nice so far. Wondering do all the RC bikes have some sort of gyro in the rear wheel to help with stability of balance and maintain the direction. And how exactly they stabilized..?

Thanks for your input.

on road bikes the wheel itself is the gyro. off road bikes have a gyro in the rear wheel.

the steering is very loose compared to what cars would be. the servo just nudges the triple to get it to lean and you control the turn more with the brakes and speed. there are crash guards on the sides to keep it from tipping right over but if you are on the guards, it will slide out if you try to turn more. if you can't make the corner you have to slow down and get the bike back up on it's tires.

I love the bikes and have learned to drive them but am no expert. You live where there's racing. We are just getting to where we have enough to have a heat of them at one location on a good day :D.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks