Newbie saying hello from United Kingdom ????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Losi_Mad_Ash

0A31AF3A-EE54-4335-8B53-31EDCD7B202F.jpegHello all new to the losi gang recently just purchased my first ever 5iveT 2 days ago, haven’t properly opened her up yet (due to get on the field and let rip very soon) I am looking at possibly attending mmr next year if all goes according to plan and I can get use to the trucks handling line by then :)

Thanks man! I plan to have more lights then that and some other stage, at the moment got some goodies on way to help me out :) here’s a photo of her guts lol :DF054D060-1EE5-4A6F-B8C1-759CD7704FE9.jpeg

TRC billet intake yes mate or as other people call it air filter relocation kit ;) owned her 3 days and all I want to do is take her out every day lol just got some new fuel and some castrol power 1 just waiting for the locals to put up on the thread and see what they are doing Sunday as would like to have abit of a bash with the 5iveT this week :D

Thanks guys :) anyone local to Gloucestershire here? Thinking of having a little bash this Sunday if anyone fancies it? Gets us loose from the other half for a few hours lmao

Know many other people down your end that has 5th scales that want to come Sunday bud? Question is where we bashing lol

Well buddy you seem a better forum poster then me would you like to do the honours in posting up for me ? can you jump into bashfest when ever you are? How much is it and where’s it at :D

That grass would be ace with a few cones as a track set up :D so badly need to set this up for Sunday make it a monthly thing I would suggest minchinhampton common up my way but maybe a fair old trek from Bristol on a motorcycle, I will have to get lift down to Bristol as my aprilia is out of mot at the moment lol ??

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks