Newbie saying hello from United Kingdom ????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well another goody came in the post today... best I get it fitted and hope it works as otherwise I shall cry lmao ?????????

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    110.9 KB · Views: 6
Forgot to give this dude a mention.. any custom stickers you require wanting give him a shout his stickers are on fire my dudes I found them very nice to peel and cut no mess and no heavy adhesive pulling letters from the laminate (if that makes sense) ???

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 4
Dudes I’m happy to say Reaper the 5iveT is back in 4wd action again ??? also got outerwears on so she’s ready to race ?????

sweet .....I fired up the baj and 5 earlier...(y)..then I split petrol all over the kitchen floor...:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:20180822_201157 by evssv, on Flickr
got most of me poop packed....:p....al llipos r fully charged....(y).I`m bring a small 200wat charger ok dude....so u won need urs...ju bring wha ever charge lead u use....(y)

Shall I get you a bib next time you messy git ??? ahhh I can smell that 2 stroke power.. 1 day to go my man in officially 1hr it’s thursday #prepday then next day we’re bashing hardcore all weekend ??? what I’ll do dude is bring my charger etc etc but won’t use to charge I’ll just use yours my man, I’ve got 2 NiMh batteries and 2 lipos to charge up ?? one day my losi will be as stunning as yours buddy :D

I was using me hand crank pump thing and me 1ltr filling bottle and then I dropped the bottle with about 1/4 litres worth of petrol in it..:(:(...and 5 mins later she walks in with the dog......:mad::mad::mad:

Oh crud.. busted! ? should say sorry dear I got a little carried away for bashfest ???????

Fridge full of beers dude, I thinks we’re gonna be a tad wobbly after this one lads ???

Attachments

• 3B74BDAA-FEE6-4CA0-AD69-E155C0E43039.jpeg
    3B74BDAA-FEE6-4CA0-AD69-E155C0E43039.jpeg
    108.4 KB · Views: 5
Not sure about everyone else but I’m surely packed ready to go, straight out the door Friday morning ????

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 5
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 5
This was me 1:14 custom scania longline I sold on eBay for £1,550 with trailer and radio gear which funded my losi 5iveT and got me here to where I am today ?????????

Attachments

• 6099E759-F5E6-47F5-BE5F-92FF8DC4BB15.jpeg
    6099E759-F5E6-47F5-BE5F-92FF8DC4BB15.jpeg
    138.2 KB · Views: 6
  • 0A54FDB9-D228-497D-B267-E0DA0A241692.jpeg
    0A54FDB9-D228-497D-B267-E0DA0A241692.jpeg
    125.4 KB · Views: 6
  • 97EB3C81-8731-4406-8F27-F8DFF9594386.jpeg
    97EB3C81-8731-4406-8F27-F8DFF9594386.jpeg
    157.3 KB · Views: 6
very nice dude...love the blue.....:cool:...these r nice but its sumin I`ve never wanted ...plus I got no were to show it off to as she wont have any of my rc`s......no matter how tidy or small out on display..:rolleyes:...so I`ve never bothered with anything like that....:(

very nice dude...love the blue.....:cool:...these r nice but its sumin I`ve never wanted ...plus I got no were to show it off to as she wont have any of my rc`s......no matter how tidy or small out on display..:rolleyes:...so I`ve never bothered with anything like that....:(

Thanks dude ☺️ Haha get yourself a display cabinet and start slowly moving models in she won’t notice ??? scania started off white and very plain and the colour choice took me weeks and weeks, sprayed it red and was unhappy so rubbed all back down and was sprayed in ford electric monza blue ???

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks