newbie to xmaxx. but:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

expertbazzer

I'm a newbie to the traxxas xmaxx, but been doing rc since 1979. (Overpowering rc since 1981!?)

I've never had an xmaxx, nor never wanted to.

What are the 1st changes to do, & commonly broke parts? (Definitely getting rid of ALL the junk electronics b4 it's even ran!)

Thanks!?

tbh it don't need much if anything imo...?....on mine i got rpm rear hubs....rpm fr+rear bumper supports.....hobbywing max5 an a motorazor big ass 12s motor..?.obv only running 8s due to esc..☹....and shoo goo the body?.....yes u can replace every part with alloy ? but its simply not needed.?...oh i got sum alloy front hubs only because i won em dirt cheap so fitted em?.....

I appreciate that! I been running my rampage xt (gas) & lack of local hobby shop support, (& another buddy is wanting to trade me for his xmaxx) for a few months. TBH, every time I drive the gasser, it scares me. To realize that IF (& when) it loses signal n goes outta control, if it hits a kid, or adult for the matter, it can easily break a leg, n possibly kill a kid. Think I'll stay electric.

I appreciate that! I been running my rampage xt (gas) & lack of local hobby shop support, (& another buddy is wanting to trade me for his xmaxx) for a few months. TBH, every time I drive the gasser, it scares me. To realize that IF (& when) it loses signal n goes outta control, if it hits a kid, or adult for the matter, it can easily break a leg, n possibly kill a kid. Think I'll stay electric.
That's why you install a killswitch ?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks