New Kraken Vesla.5

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Proven tough ! Right before my eyes , this is the second VEKTA5 now , I changed to the high output gearing on both , and never had gearing troubles what so ever that's the way stuff should be , I'm thinking stay with stock gearing on this new rig ,it will be a wheelie monster with the Taylor power plant installed , I can't wait to start this project , but my own well being will come first on this one 🤣😂🤬🤬im just gunna go out on the perferbial limb here and ask ,,,,,, if it's not available yet why and or how am I looking at somebody with parts of the thing , sorry , just wondering if what I'm looking at 🤔🤔🤪🤪

Last edited:
Proven tough ! Right before my eyes , this is the second VEKTA5 now , I changed to the high output gearing on both , and never had gearing troubles what so ever that's the way stuff should be , I'm thinking stay with stock gearing on this new rig ,it will be a wheelie monster with the Taylor power plant installed , I can't wait to start this project , but my own well being will come first on this one 🤣😂🤬🤬im just gunna go out on the perferbial limb here and ask ,,,,,, if it's not available yet why and or how am I looking at somebody with parts of the thing , sorry , just wondering if what I'm looking at 🤔🤔🤪🤪
It's called teasers.

When they say modified zenoah , what does that mean , a better air filter ? 🤣 I was just making sure this thread don't get lost , it's as close as I can feel to this really happening ,I'm literally saving funds now !! Like a dam child ,,,,, I can't wait to get to work , when I don't have to go if I don't want to , but I do , cuz I can't wait to put more money away for the vesla , causes BOWDASHOUSE HUMONGUS ENCENTIVE !!! 🤪🤪🤯🤯🤯

Last edited:
And I'm half way there , did some work for the rental company I used to work for , seems this is gunna be my beginning to my vesla build thread , I'd move it to where it should be but I'm not puputer literate , not to good at googling in the yoogler so it seems , but I know our feerles moderator could do that for me , if he sees to , OH YES ! IT WILL BE MINE !!!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks