New Kraken Vesla.5

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I prolly would have this link thing you speak of , if I just knew what it the heck was , I think I found it under there engine videos on the store site , when I get home from earning parts I'll check on it fer ya
relic, all mikes videos from his site are on youtube matey :D,
i just been through most of em via taylor site and cant find any vesla ones,

have you been on the shrooms? (y):LOL:

No shrooms , but we have had near 100°temps for a month now , I could be a little pickled , not hard to admit I was wrong , to old to care about being perfect 🤔🤔😂 , but hey ! This is a great time for that Z dude to jump in and tear me down like his old modona poster ! Sorry Mr. Dizzle for sending you down a spiral case to disbelief, dam truck looks like a vesla or I'm stuck in la la land of hopes n dreams 😵‍💫🤬🤬 like a child on Christmas Eve

Last edited:
No shrooms , but we have had near 100°temps for a month now , I could be a little pickled , not hard to admit I was wrong , to old to care about being perfect 🤔🤔😂 , but hey ! This is a great time for that Z dude to jump in and tear me down like his old modona poster ! Sorry Mr. Dizzle for sending you down a spiral case to disbelief, dam truck looks like a vesla or I'm stuck in la la land of hopes n dreams 😵‍💫🤬🤬 like a child on Christmas Eve
All good brother! No worries at all. I thought I had missed something in my "stalking" of this new rig. Like John said...still in prototype stage was last I saw too.

Well,,,,,,,, there goes summer , did everybody get a chance to go skinny dipping ? , And still no prototype or any new news on this thing , I'm all saved up now for it , but fighting the thought of getting a Taylor 50 for my 5t , JEEEEEZE !!!
Patience brother! We want a solid product released which is fully what appears to be happening. I appreciate they are not "rushing" to get it to market. We all know what happens when that is the case.

Well,,,,,,,, there goes summer , did everybody get a chance to go skinny dipping ? , And still no prototype or any new news on this thing , I'm all saved up now for it , but fighting the thought of getting a Taylor 50 for my 5t , JEEEEEZE !!!

They heard you needed time to save up so they pushed the release date a bit... bright side is you now have time to start saving for all the upgrades 👍

Ya , there a good batch of designers , I'm driving into this little sling king truck by losi , I'm gunna lengthen it and upgrade the crap out of it like I did the gravedigger , OOOOOPS ! SORRY , left the 5 scale thing for a second , this vesla two wheel drive is gunna be a fun vehicle , still wondering what a upgraded engine means ,😵‍💫😵‍💫🤔🤔

Ya , there a good batch of designers , I'm driving into this little sling king truck by losi , I'm gunna lengthen it and upgrade the crap out of it like I did the gravedigger , OOOOOPS ! SORRY , left the 5 scale thing for a second , this vesla two wheel drive is gunna be a fun vehicle , still wondering what a upgraded engine means ,😵‍💫😵‍💫🤔🤔
I still have your Digger @Relic-1 lol. Did some mods to it. That opened the door to all of this below...lol!
20210211_204136.jpg

Went crazy and bought another Grave Digger that I converted into a Son Uva Digger after a ton of work. Here it is without a body on its transport wheels. It still isn't finished..making it a scale beast.
20220518_182944.jpg

Bodied up.
20220518_180624.jpg

Custom headlight conversion:
20220712_194701.jpg
On its big wheels.
20220507_143428.jpg

Then I found the Losi LMT platform and built this after my favorite real Monster Truck, Overkill Evolution.
20220731_164314.jpg

All because I bought Relics Grave Digger lol.

Ok ok..back on topic fellas.

I still have your Digger @Relic-1 lol. Did some mods to it. That opened the door to all of this below...lol!
View attachment 83550

Went crazy and bought another Grave Digger that I converted into a Son Uva Digger after a ton of work. Here it is without a body on its transport wheels. It still isn't finished..making it a scale beast.
View attachment 83551

Bodied up.
View attachment 83552

Custom headlight conversion:
View attachment 83553
On its big wheels.
View attachment 83554

Then I found the Losi LMT platform and built this after my favorite real Monster Truck, Overkill Evolution.
View attachment 83555

All because I bought Relics Grave Digger lol.

Ok ok..back on topic fellas.
Wait a minute is it really that big in your kitchen or is this just a model picture with a small model kitchen 🤔
Wait a minute is it really that big in your kitchen or is this just a model picture with a small model kitchen 🤔
Lol it's on a counter top looks like it was on the floor I'm like what the heck😂🤣

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks