Next builds?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm mid build into a full custom Axial Smt10 that will be a Son Uva Digger. So I will have a matching Grave Digger and Son Uva Digger. Once that is done...."possibly" a retro Clod Buster. I am thinking of pulling the trigger on a new in box Clod from the first release with the Bowtie grill...Clod folks know what I am talking about. Then...a baja build....
Fingers crossed for the last two. Lol!

Need to swap the engine in my Baja to the long rod engine. But my truck has been getting all my attention.
Need to go through the crawlers for me and my son as weather is turning cold and muddy, so is perfect for crawling.

General maintenance on my A6 Allroad and my wife's Focus.

Then prep my caravan for winter use with the wife and two kids.

Ok so I wanna do 2 things but can only do 1 for now…
Option 1: twin the Baja with the gekko motor
Option 2: splash anodized black base with some green and maybe blue splash tlr 5ive b (now that there is gonna be an rcmax chassi. Gonna be big bore but not to big maybe a 46 or 50 gt
Opinions?

Ok so I wanna do 2 things but can only do 1 for now…
Option 1: twin the Baja with the gekko motor
Option 2: splash anodized black base with some green and maybe blue splash tlr 5ive b (now that there is gonna be an rcmax chassi. Gonna be big bore but not to big maybe a 46 or 50 gt
Opinions?
I've talked to Mike about this a few times for my l5b. From what I gathered a lot of people are running the 46 and its nothing short of amazing. Axles and center shafts all stock and hold up to the power woth zero issues. Please note, this is 2nd hand information. Haven't tried myself

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks