Next little project upgrade and update

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have had this revo 2.5 sitting in my garage for over 5 years collecting dust figure might as well fix it up and make it look good again and runnable. Thinking rpm arms or revo setback arms a 3.3 chassis a body forward only . 20220919_002040.jpg20220919_002031.jpg
Here's a picture of a revo I owned years ago it had a o.s. tz 18 eb mods bumpstart boy was it fast. Screenshot_20220919-000911_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
Alot of us started with nitro. Myself included. I had a few hpi savages through the years.
I started in the old Tamiya days but when i got my first nitro that was when my obsession with the hobby started. I been on some of these nitro facebook groups lately and seeing some of the old nitro Mt have been really cool. Since I once owned a few of them but sold to get into 1/5.
Mgt
Lst
Cen nemesis
Revo
Tmaxx every version
Xtm mammoth
Tamiya tnx
Ofna dominator

I remember my old savage days. They are certainly fun
🤣 I think I saw one of your savage pictures in the savage Facebook group you were selling it at the time. If I find it I will post it
I remember my old savage days. They are certainly fun
Bro you even had some nice nitro builds Screenshot_20220919-133633_Facebook.jpg

Love it! Really cool seeing this thing come back to life!
I know, I made a mistake and joined a nitro Facebook group guys had some cars that I hadn't seen in years. People were restoring them back to factory spec then I started seeing a lot of the old school nitro monster trucks that I use to own and love that funded my way into 1/5 scale. Would like to get them all back but don't want to over do it lol.

I feel ya! I love my RC monsters and miss my original Emaxx, Revo 3.3 and race Clod. Shoot thinking of parting ways with one of my Erevo 2.0s I built into a killer monster truck, to fund a RC plane purchase. Has 4 runs on it and never even seen the dirt. Feel like I'll regret it if I sell it...like I have other RCs. Lol 🤦‍♂️
20220630_180607.jpg

20220630_180638.jpg

I feel ya! I love my RC monsters and miss my original Emaxx, Revo 3.3 and race Clod. Shoot thinking of parting ways with one of my Erevo 2.0s I built into a killer monster truck, to fund a RC plane purchase. Has 4 runs on it and never even seen the dirt. Feel like I'll regret it if I sell it...like I have other RCs. Lol 🤦‍♂️
View attachment 83808

View attachment 83809
Always better to keep and find other ways of making up the cash. I usually sell old parts first and things I don't need around the house.

Slayer radio box and servo box installed and cv boots. Need to make a order for a few small things and figure out what body I want and wheels. Working on the savage was way more fun. Working on the revo reminded me why I'm not a fan of traxxas.View attachment 83941View attachment 83942
Well ordered the brake disk that I was missing and 17mm adapters since the truck had 14mm adapters. Trying to decide on the body and wheels these are my 3 choices of body so far but still can't figure out what model is the green jconcepts body

Screenshot_20221002-163125_Facebook.jpgScreenshot_20221014-194456_Google.jpgScreenshot_20221017-144940_Chrome.jpg

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks