NFS Shift

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nice. ive played all the nfs games, own everything starting at hot pursuit. i haven't got shift yet, i tried the demo on pc and it sucked, everyone agreed it was horrible for pc so i didnt buy it. i also got tired of having to upgrade my pc every year just to run the new nfs game. i ended up buying an xbox360 in spring to join in on call of duty and never got around to trying shift.

the new need for speed is on its way out soon, another hot pursuit. was never really a fan of the car chase games, i find they get to a point thats very hard to beat and i get annoyed and pick up another game. my favorite still has to be porsche unleashed (in uk it was porsche 2000) followed by underground 2. i cant count how many times ive played those 2 games right through.

i seen shift on pc and it looked amazing, this was one hell of a gamer pc though and was hooked up on my plasma so its prolly as good as it gets.

i wanted it because it looks like a mixture between arcade and simlation in that you need to stick to racing lines to do well. I absolutley loved GRID and think this may be similar.

yeah i have it on my ps3, proper drivers game i love it but cant wait as the new one is due out in a couple of weeks as is the long awaited grand tourismo 5 but its only out on ps3

yeah I cant wait for the new one either, anyone here ever played GRID? thats one of my all time favourites

ho yes mate im the drift champ of all my mates :lol::lol: love that game too, just in the process of kickin rossies ass on moto gp 09/10 got 3 races left and im world champ :lol:

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks