[NHL] Red Wings vs Blackhawks.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Croozer

Ya gotta love a original 6 matchup, this should be good.

Let's Go RED WINGS!

RedWings2008StanleyCupChampions.png

photo-3768.jpg

Being a Canucks fan it's tough to decide who to cheer for, the Detroit is the team I usually cheer against because they are just too good, and Chicago knocked my team out. Long before there was a Canucks team, my family were Bruins fans (all came from the Prairies, farmers)... though I sure enjoyed watching Wash/Pitts series

I wish there was a way coaches could be traded though ;)

Know what sucks? Not a single tv station here carried the game. I live in a big city so no excuse there. BS CBC because no Canadian teams are left they think we won't watch the games? It's final 4!!! grr

Whats the NHL coming too. There are many that cannot get Hockey here in the US too. I have Comcast with VS's but many dish and free tv do not get it. Great idea "NHL" way to promote your great sport!!

Vent over..

I though last nights game was pretty exciting until the overtime. :laugh:

Just hope no matter who wins, they kick the Pens butts!!!

I love big hits, I just want to see someone get back up. Harsh, I think he was out before he hit the ice.:eek:
Clean hit to me.

Last edited:
but like grapes said, letter of the law, he never touched the puck. that's today's hockey. I played rec hockey where they allowed more crap than the nhl does now. a couple years ago the refs would have applauded the hit.

I taped the Pens game and watched after I got home from work. I feel bad for Carolina right now. Chicago nearly let that last game go after a good start, kinda like Carolina tonight.

The Blackhawaks really lost their composure which resulted in a 6-1 drubbing from the Red Wings.

Down 3-1 and heading to Detroit, it don't look good for the Blackhawks.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks