Register and gain access to Discussions, Reviews, Tech Tips, How to Articles, and much more - on the largest Large Scale RC community for RC enthusiasts that covers all aspects of the Large Scale RC!

Register Today It's free! This box will disappear once registered!

No losi Mt XL section?

Discussion in 'General Large Scale RC' started by Trapper, Apr 13, 2018.

1. Trapper

Trapper Member

Maybe I haven't found it but can't find the losi Mt xl section. Or does nobody own one here?

2. evssv

evssv Well-Known Member

yeah theres a few on here i thk.....they jus post in the dbxl bit i thk;)

3. Thrasher

Thrasher Well-Known Member

We are actually a good handfull of owners. I'm one of them. We just run into each other on other threads. Check our Johns ride. He put on rc4wd's super swampers on his and I am going to do the same it makes the truck look really mean.

4. WoodiE

WoodiE Kind of good admin.
    Staff Member

Trapper there is little difference between the DBXL and the MTXL which is why the DBXL becomes the default forum for it.

If you want to separate your MTXL thread from other threads in the forum you can use a prefix when creating your thread to highlight it's a MTXL or DBXL.

losi-prefix.png

5. Thrasher

Thrasher Well-Known Member

Woodie, just becase they share a few bits doesn't mean they are the same vehicle. There are a lot more parts they don't share than parts they do. To the point where it is reasonable to say that they are more or less incompatible vehicles as they do not share any fundamental components outside of wheels nuts, ball joints and such. I don't know who spread the idea that the mtxl was based on the dbxl just because they share a drivetrain design.