No New Monsters for a while!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cocacolakev

As per the title....is nobody releasing a new Monster truck???

I know the largescale market is heavily leaning towards Baja's and stadiums now, but i for one just have a love for a big nasty Monster truck!!

I have a Yuckon RS with full mod OBR and a 2wd Fg Monster with 30.5 MMR but looking for something new and have been waiting...and waiting...AND waiting!!

Im not really into the cheaper plasticy kits and was hoping MCD would release an Ultimate version of the V4 as rumoured about a year back. ( i Know the older V3 ultimate is still about occasionally but thats an old truck now IMO!)

So does anybody know of anything interesting on the horizon?

Cocacola kev

nothing from MCD and no V4 ultimate on the cards :(

but you can make an all alloy V4 up with the aftermarket V4

alloy parts that are now available....using the V3 ultimate alloy shock towers:D

there are even full alloy gear box cases now for the MCD V4

K....

nothing from MCD and no V4 ultimate on the cards :(

but you can make an all alloy V4 up with the aftermarket V4

alloy parts that are now available....using the V3 ultimate alloy shock towers:D

there are even full alloy gear box cases now for the MCD V4

K....

Hi Keith!

Its been a while!..hope all is good with you!

I had thought about that option ,it just becomes such a ridiculous amount of money doing it that way. Basically id be buying a car for £800 just to replace almost everything on it!! They should do an Ultimate upgrade Kit for the V4....MCD are you listening?? ;-)

Id go for the 4wd competition FG monster truck but its just so old now and already have a 2wd version with quite a lot of bling!

Nutech had the XT5 all alloy but that never really materialised and Nutech has been sooo bad at replying to my emails about a pipe for my Diablo ive lost all care for supporting them!

Ive just been reading on some posts last weekthat the MCD V3 Ultimate is for sale again but i just cant find it for sale anywhere??....maybe there was just one and it was sold!?

Cocacola kev

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks