DBXL 2.0 No rubber sealed bearings on my new DBXL-E 2.0.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rappepat

Hello everyone,
I got myself a new DBXL-E and took it out for it's first run.
First set of batteries and all is fine. Second set of batteries and i noticed some kind of drag. Back home put it on a stand to check drivetrain and left rear wheel was not turning.
Next took wheelhubs apart and allready 3 of 8 bearings were seized, even after soaking in degreaser they still are. On my Losi 5T i'm still using the original set of bearings and it has seen snow, beaches and numerous showers.
But on the 5T the bearings are rubber sealed, on the DBXL-E they are just plain closed metal bearings (6901Z). See image.
Did they run out of rubber sealed bearings at the factory? Or come all new DBXL's with these factory metal bearings?IMG_20211108_004923 (Middel).jpg

A friend has a dbxl-e 2.0 and I had to replace his pinion bearings numerous times. Do yourself a favor and replace.all of those bearings as it will cost you more than bearings in the long run.

thanks for the advice evrybody, will change the whole set of bearings,
Also many parts are not threadlocked like it should, other parts simply not tightened at all.
Guess that RTR means ready to repair instead of ready to run.

And if weather or not there over ten years old 🤣ive replaced all bearings on my dbxl e , they were very cheap crap , I've armored that truck compleatly , love driving and jumping it , it's like the 5 I've t , gotta get a run at the jump then it does great , or it looks kes to nose dive alot , great on our track , nobody is able to bump it off the mad Max tires tears up there cars 🤣😂 , it's s blast !!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks