Nomadio Large Scale Support

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nomadio_Sales

The Nomadio program developer Brian P. will be holding IM conference calls for general users once a month and team 007 every week. All conference IMs will be held Mondays, at 9PM ET.

His accounts:
For general user conferences
(first Monday every month):
Yahoo: Nomadio_Brian
AIM: NomadioBrian (preferred)

Team members email [email protected] for team 007 conferences log in they will be held every Monday:

The Team 007 people can join the general population for the first Monday of every month. I haven’t found a way to hold a single conference across multiple chat services, so it looks like there will be a Yahoo conference and an AIM conference going on at the same time. I’m fine with this, but it’s worthwhile to note that AIM is preferred (I picked that by popularity), so hopefully we’ll get most of the action into one conference.

-Brian

So sorry PC only :( There are just too few of you MAC owners out there world wide to justify having two platforms, but you knew that not every program would have a MAC conversion when you went MAC ;)

However, the MAC to WIN conversion programs should work.

Thats the wrong answer.
Say Im sorry, but we don't support Mac at this time but don't say "You should have known before you went Mac."

don't tell us we should have known better. Thats like an after market parts company that makes Baja parts only saying HAY FG OWNERS.... YOU SHOULD HAVE KNOW BETTER.
Theres nothing like alienating a segment of your potential buyers.

Job well done.

Last edited:
Not negative about your product. I think you guys are off to a good start on developing a first rate product. Its just that every time I ask a question you come up with a not so good answer.

A lot of the product info can be found on the net or by talking to people that have them or have had them. When I cant find the answer, well, thats when I post a question. When I do post them, you cant answer and when you do, its sloppy or lacking in detail. At that point, I reword my posts thinking I may not have expressed my question properly. At that point you take a defensive posture.

I have been trying to convince myself to get your product for 2 months now however you haven't been of much help. Im not a rat that will follow the Pied-Piper just because hes playing a pretty tune on his flute. You can bee as positive about your product as you want, Thats what they PAY you to do. On the other hand, I want to know exactly what Im getting.

I had my last radio for 5 years and it took me 4-5 months of research before I replaced it. Im a racer and my controller is extremely important to me. Its the lifeline of the several thousands of dollars of equipment on the other end not to mention the safety of others around me. Im not going to choose one based on someone telling me superficial information.

If you want to call me negative for asking questions you cant answer thats fine Ill except that. I will try to smile and be more positive when asking my questions You need to accept that your posting skills are alienating many people from looking at or considering your product. Remember in many cases YOU are your company every time you hit the submit button and in many cases YOU are the only contact people have when looking at your companies product. It great that you say its the best product on the market but you need to be able to answer the questions in detail when asked why.

We provide a fantastic product back it up with outstanding service and we support large scale and large scale racing like no other RC radio company. We simply do not have a MAC platform.

Last edited:
Ill assume you have done your homework due to the fact that you give an exact percentage in your post. Please provide proof that your post is based on facts rather then just trying to make yourself look credible by denouncing me.

That would be around 255 negative posts minus posts where I talk about my product. If your going to spout numbers and percentages, you better be able to back them up.

I have never bashed your product. If I have, please show me where. If you read my posts, you will see that I have been trying to make the decision to purchase your product.

Why would I believe that a Mac would run windows programs? I have a Mac because I want to run Mac programs. If your not going to support Mac, fine just say so I can live with that. don't tell me I should have know better.

Being a forum moderator has nothing to do with finding info on my hobby. If I have a question, I will ask it. If I don't agree with a post I will say so. Its an open forum and just like everyone else, Im a user.

Last edited:
No problem.
I just hope the info you post about your product is more accurate then the numbers you spouted off two posts ago. Its not good to make up numbers.

Did you know that 67.4% of all statistics are made up on the spot?

CANT WE ALL JUST GET ALONG!!! Hey Nomadio I have a question...is there a was to get the speed sensor to work with a 2 speed?

slawsonb aka Bruce, I want to openly thank you and 2wheel hobbies http://2wheelhobbies.com/ for all the positive you do as a Nomadio Distributor and a Nomadio Driver

Thanks Karlton. I didn't mean to stoke the coals with the Mac stuff. I have used Windows, Linux, and Mac as my desktop OS. By far I like the Mac best. I keep a Windows box around for games and software that doesn't have a Mac equivilent (like Nomadio desktop). I know the Mac is a small percentage of the computer market so I don't have an problem with vendors not supporting it.

Bruce

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks