Normal baja thing to short course truck thing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike1970

Hi Guys, I have very little knowledge about these cars but I've been asked to help by a mother other a disabled kid down the road. He's 15 and can't get about much. What he's asked me to find out is, what does he need to change his normal looking hpi baja to a short course truck - sorry i don't know the numbers of them (might be a 5ss?).

many thanks, Mike

I don't know, it looks like a normal standard baja with bigger wheels at the back than the front, it wasn't new when he got it.

Whats the difference between the 5b & 5t?

rc modelz in blackburn do the full conversion kit from 5b to 5t with a list of all the numbers needed,

their plastic is cheap shite that breaks & the shell turns to confettie when rolled!

sorry but that had to be said, wasted £150 on the whole lot! got £60 in parts that didnt break!

HPI Plastics all the way :cup-1:

don't know i have a B but i don't think there is a whole lot of difference (other than i think the sc is fugly).

hey hey lay off i just bought a 5sc its a great looking truck :D

Mike id say he has a 5b and needs a conversion kit 5t 5sc they both use the same kit and would also require a 5t or 5sc body

Troy

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks