Now I know why ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

voo2doo

In Memoriam
PLUS member
Just got my Tmaxx up and running...........bloody hell,I know why i ditched these things now and went into REAL engines.
I have now gained the looks of Arnold Schwarzenegger's right arm after about 50 pulls of the starter cord:eek:
Quick run in the garden and going on fleebay.

God do i hate nitro's!

J:lol::lol:

Last edited:
Probably got a slight leak.

Check the head button, exhaust gasket and even the carb itself.
Is the mixture adjusted from yesterday's 978 millibars to today's 996 millibars?

Yeah, nitro's are great when they're running, but they can be serious hassle for the smallest of things!!
Al.

Probably got a slight leak.

Check the head button, exhaust gasket and even the carb itself.
Is the mixture adjusted from yesterday's 978 millibars to today's 996 millibars?

Yeah, nitro's are great when they're running, but they can be serious hassle for the smallest of things!!
Al.

Milli WHAT????

J:with-stupid:

You're talking James here!!:eek::(;):(:eek:

Imagine Clarkson trying to tune a nitro - one shot only.
If it works, he'll drive it like a nutter all day until it blows up.
If it doesn't, he'll drive over it!! :lol::w00t::sleep::w00t::lol:

That's James!!
Sorry mate - true 'though!!

Al.

Ha! I know how you feel, they can be right little gits to get going, finicky things. I've still got my hyper7 rallyX buggy though for some reason, don't run it that often. I always found having a good plug and a sure fuel supply it always started...but then comes the tweaking of the fuel (cue me persistently swearing and cursing haha)

I've had a few temper tantrums with them over the years grrrrr.... Anger and lack of patience launch the buggy a few times through the air, ha! But somehow I still feel drawn to the rallyX buggy like I couldn't part with it, cos when it ran like it's supposed to, it ran ever so well, more often than it being stubborn n not wanting to run anyway :) though, I wouldn't buy another one. My son's now 6 and he has an FG, steered him away from nitro cars.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks