Now What !!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lorraine

now that losi is crashing and burning like a A bomb what KM/Rovan clone parts are out there to keep these piles up and roll'in or should we just dump these dead horses on flea bay ?

now that losi is crashing and burning like a A bomb what KM/Rovan clone parts are out there to keep these piles up and roll'in or should we just dump these dead horses on flea bay ?
5t isn't dead yet. 5b is but it uses 90% 5t parts so we're good there. So no, the people who own em shouldn't sell em, it's a amazing platform, that hopefully will stay alive for many years to come. Oh and by the way, rovan/km isn't keeping the platform alive. I'd say it's the aftermarket that is and the fact that it's literally the best 1/5 out of the box I see. Baja is a great platform aswell but 5t just is better for newbies I'd say. Although I'll still take my Baja thank you very much
Where did you hear the news about Losi folding?
+1 need a link.

Last edited:
I hope it doesn't come to that.
The B is much better than the T.
Can't understand why they aren't flying off the shelves.
In Europe MCD completely dominates the large scale off road racing scene in both buggy and SC. Won't be long till it's the same in the US. Horizon has taken no action to shut down the Chinese clone resellers either. The RTR 30DNT is half the price of the 5ive 2.0. Until HH goes after these clones or the resellers, I can't see things changing.

Are you referring to Losi discontining a lot of their vehicles without replacements? I also think something's going on. My thought is that Horizon is focusing on some of their new brands like Arrma and Axial and will reposition Losi (whatever that ends up being).

Are you referring to Losi discontining a lot of their vehicles without replacements? I also think something's going on. My thought is that Horizon is focusing on some of their new brands like Arrma and Axial and will reposition Losi (whatever that ends up being).

That's what I was thinking ,they maybe coming out with a new design ,maybe TOP SECRET right now ,from fear that
someone might steal their ideas!.....LOL

the way I look at it is the losi 5b is a strong seller and no reason for it to go south. But HH has 17 models of losi's lineup on the chopping block. I think with china being pissed off right now the trickle down effect may be here sooner than we thought. I would bet this is not going to be the only brand that is going to sit back and take a break from us for awhile........Hope Not!

Last edited:
What's the deal with this "china man" poop? I feel that this is a trend on this forum that is unnecessary. You can just say "China" or "Chinese Manufacturers". There's no need for denigrating other cultures in our posts around here. This should be an inclusive forum, and not one for flailing about with our political viewpoints.

+1?? we should not discriminate......... this is a place where we can all get along
The only one problem here that the carot beaver hybrid....... I say down with mr beaver??????
What's the deal with this "china man" poop? I feel that this is a trend on this forum that is unnecessary. You can just say "China" or "Chinese Manufacturers". There's no need for denigrating other cultures in our posts around here. This should be an inclusive forum, and not one for flailing about with our political viewpoints.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks