Nutech GT5-R On Road Car

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gas Jockey said he's just bringing in the off roads ... we allready had a brief talk. I am hoping a lot of the stuff will fit my fg allready. I ask because we have a number of guys that prefer on road and this looks like a great looking platform to get someone started

You had to talk to Gas Jockey... now I am arranging my deposit. mt will have to wait a month now... :p

Now I have to decide on the body... got a pic of the black one?

So,when you say there will be more options for the body shell do you mean just different colors or will it be different body styles. Also tire and wheel options, can we run other set ups or strictly nutech and then last question...what about part availabilty...stock and upgrade parts. I'm liking this car just trying to learn alittle more about it and wanting to make sure there is going to be good part support.

I just purchased a used Nutech GT5-R Mustang, but it's missing the manual. Any chance anyone has a copy of the manual?

I also need to replace the shocks. Do they still sell the FG shocks that some people used on this car?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks