nutech hurricane c5

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nothinbetr2do

sorry if this has been posted before, i looked around some and could find any answers. so here goes. i have a new stock nutech hurricane c5, and i'm looking for a tuned pipe for it. i would like an unsilenced one. would you guys have any links as to where i might be able to get one? thanks

I noticed the hurricane c5 isn't included in the nutech distri uter site. is it being discontinued?

VS Modelsport worked with Nutech on designing the hurricane before nutech split away from smartech(his dad's company). So when he split, he decided to declare that the hurricane was not a nutech vehicles although the box says nutech on it. VS wanted it to be branded smartech but when production was done, they settled on it being branded as a nutech. It is not necessarily discontinued just renamed by nutech. You can actually get the hurricanes for $700 now on blowout specials.

no they are not
you can convert a titan/hurricane to a tb2 but they are not the same.
you will need diffs dobbones arms to start with and if you want an exact copy you need to look into gas tank radio box and other small bits.

i have a jetpro silenced on my titan and it is not like a dom.
it is a much more linear pipe. it gives you power from mid-low to very high, it does not have the boom effect of a dom.

ok so the thunderbolts are an updated design then. I wonder if that's the reaso hurricanes have gone in price. I'm tempted to pick up one of the new ones it go cheap with the hurricane? so many decisions!

the biggest issue with a titan is the diff cover/case that is very soft and when you try to put some power trough it destroys the pinion and crown. i tried the alloy version with no success and i bought the tb2 version (it is different) but have not tested yet

other probs like dog bones popping out and center diff been open and etc have solutions one way or another. tb2 is supposed to be a better car but have not seen a lot of testing been done as it is new. give it some time and see what the people that bought it have to say. if the titan probs have been rectified on the tb2 then go for it as it will be a very good truck for the money.

VS Modelsport worked with Nutech on designing the hurricane before nutech split away from smartech(his dad's company). So when he split, he decided to declare that the hurricane was not a nutech vehicles although the box says nutech on it. VS wanted it to be branded smartech but when production was done, they settled on it being branded as a nutech. It is not necessarily discontinued just renamed by nutech. You can actually get the hurricanes for $700 now on blowout specials.

I did not decided to declare taht C5 is not under Nutech name or nutech car before, C5 is produced by SMT factory, and mold is belong to SMT, just the name use Nutech.

NOw we have our own factory and start to produce our own cars(with our own tooling) that's all

Thanks

Chris

sorry guys i haven't been here, but i did just buy a nice exhaust for this truck. i got an jet-pro unsilenenced. when i get it in, i'll try to post a reveiw of the truck w/ pics and of the pipe

sorry guys, that i haven't posted pics before this. but i just got it back together and cleaned up a bit
here's my hurricane c-5, it has a modded 26 motor, greased filled diffs, and a jetpro pipe. the rest is stock
hurricanec-5002.jpg
[/IMG]
hurricanec-5004.jpg
[/IMG]
hurricanec-5008.jpg
[/IMG]

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks