nutech kalee baja

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nutech and Kalee or too diffrent companys,Kalee makes a Baja sorta of clone 4wd,and nutech has there own line of cars,i wouldnt recomend Kalee there pretty heavy and parts support,and Nutech i owened a tb2 and would never own another one,had nothing but problems with it,even after upgrading almost everything i still had stuff breaking,hope this helps you.

Nutech and Kalee or too diffrent companys,Kalee makes a Baja sorta of clone 4wd,and nutech has there own line of cars,i wouldnt recomend Kalee there pretty heavy and parts support,and Nutech i owened a tb2 and would never own another one,had nothing but problems with it,even after upgrading almost everything i still had stuff breaking,hope this helps you.

thanks for the advice

I have another nutech. the BL version now..these are not made for jumping for 30ft in the air either like a 2wd baja;) when you have 40lbs of alloy on them..

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks