Nutech Mega Monster on its way to Clubin.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so where's the link??? ha snow...10deg C here today...scuse me while i gloat hee hee.

do like the carbon effect..how do'yd you get that then?

Stupid vids! I am trying to edit them and the first 2 times they did not load to youtube, and Photobucket has been loading now for over 2 hours. #@^% I'm trying.

Carbon effect was easy, tool box drawer liner, spray the silver, then I painted the rest a goldish black metalic.

Ha! it was +10c here today too. Damn that's weard.

No vids today guys. I'll try tomorrow.

Last edited:
HOLY poop SWEET, a REMOTE CONTROL SNOWBALL> lol

looks like you had a shitlaod of fun.

gonna try to go for some run tomorrow myself. didnt get any in today.

photobucket stops when it reaches the size limit. download a free program called any video converter and convert it to a flash file, then upload it. the file gets converted to flash anyway and the size will go way down. photobucket I believe is 100 mb max, vimeo is 500mb

This video just showed me where those gigantic tires in the other thread would work for. Deeper snow to keep the chassis from dragging. Nice video for doing it yourself. I didn't get as dizzy as I thought I would. :laugh:

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks