Oh My God ...........

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Almost makes me want to break out my miss elam... they are fun as heck if you have a good place to run them! Being a pro boat you should be able to get tons of hop up parts for it. The plastic props are junk. I ended up with a stainless for mine as the plastic broke fairly often. I could t see in the pics does it have the skaggs for turning one way sticking off the left side viewed from the front?

Coop, how you going to retrieve the boat if it flips or cuts off on ya?? When I was younger my older brother used to run gas boats with some buddies at a local lake. They made an electric catch boat to go out and retrieve flipped/inoperable boats from the middle of the lake. It wasn't anything special, just some PVC and foam put together with a net on the back of it and 2 electric motors that would kinda "scoop" up the downed boat. Just something to think about.

Last edited:
Coop, how you going to retrieve the boat if it flips or cuts off on ya?? When I was younger my older brother used to run gas boats with some buddies at a local lake. They made an electric catch boat to go out and retrieve flipped/inoperable boats from the middle of the lake. It wasn't anything special, just some PVC and foam put together with a net on the back of it and 2 electric motors that would kinda "scoop" up the downed boat. Just something to think about.

As soon as I saw it On Amazon a couple weeks ago I knew I was going to buy it . It's on sale right now over at Horizon Hobbies . Damn tax money burns a hole in my pocket . Plus I won a Super Bowl pool .

I was thinking something like this with PVC pipe attached to push her back in to me . https://www.amazon.com/dp/B06XNTJWD...olid=1K7LGBHMFRK5Z&psc=0&ref_=lv_ov_lig_dp_it

You sir are my hero . What you linked is perfect . I was thinking something similar to the pic and vid you posted . I'll have to read the reviews of it ,but they look pretty good.

Guy's if I have to retrieve the boat I fully expect that the boat will be upside down . How it gets upside down will probably be spectacular and hopefully I will have video of it happening . :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks