Oil weights for racing with fullmod g320

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shaunomercy

Any recommendations for oils for a racing setup with a full mod g320.
I currently run. 20/60/10 but now it's running a full mod g4z g320 I'm wondering if I need heavier oils.
I don't race as such but prefer the race setup as the car turns in well.
Just want to contain some of the wheel spin when a wheel unloads as I think that's the problem that's blowing tires and foams off

I race dirt oval no jumps , but track is banked all the way around .Run line is 485 feet. Set up Front 60 k center 100k rear 20k or 30k. Going into turn 1and 2 i lift very little, then wide open. I go threw turn 3and 4 wide open. In the main wide open all the way around, track has more bite. Tires Gripps meduim pin, Foams rovan pink. I use bead locks then glue around bead lock. I put so much side bite on right side tires that I would roll the tire off the bead lock. some use zero growth foams at the track and have good luck. I do not use them for the weigh more than the pinks which is rotating mass .Again this dirt oval not off road with jumps. Shocks 2.0 front pistons shock oil 40 wt. Rear 1,9 piston shock oil 50 wt. Shock limiters taken out . Ride height front arms level . Rear ride height bones level. motor race ported G320 rovan race clutch spur 59t pinion 22.

Which tires are blowing foams? Your rear weight seems rather light, and if your lifting off, your also ballooning tires. Tape them if you can and re assess. Not to sounds like a peepee, but you only need to worry about turning one direction 90% of the time. Weight distribution will play just as important of a roll as shock set up. Also shock position will affect how the suspension reacts. Been your racing a 5ive you have a lot of latitude for caster and camber adjustments, which can also help with turning. If your not bottoming out your chassis your likely fine on your spring/ fluid set up.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks