on and off throttle ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Try it stationary, without the body, first without the engine fired up, just the radio gear on, and then, with the engine fired up.
If it's a 2WD you can simply raise the rear wheels off the ground for safety.

See what's happening with no input from the transmitter, and then with the differing inputs, to see if it holds the same throttle position.

If it is radio interference, has the spark plug got an 'R' in the reference stamped on it, like CMR7?
This is the type of plug you need - might be the plug, then the servo, then the radio gear ..

Al.

Have you watched the servo when it is not running to see what it is doing? Do you by chance have anti lock brakes set up on the throttle instead of the brakes. What radio are you using?

Thanks for replys, the plug is fairly new from Rossmods so that should be fine, I'm using a 27 MHz system. I'm going to upgrade to 2.4 ghz soon but this problems just started today

Voodoo which 2.4 MHz is best, I've seen a few on eBay, want to spend around £40, also does it have to be a 3 channel to fit one of them killerbees? Cheers

You wont get better than this for under £40.
[EBAY]400214453024[/EBAY]

J.

it does to fit a Killerbee.Ask Kent in the vendors section which one is compatable.

Last edited:
Get shut of the 27 meg and get the 2.4 and the problem is solved.
J

That won't solve the problem 100%. I have use 27 mhz Fm with no problem as described because of the frequency. The problem lies within the servo , receiver or the crystal. I most likely suspect the servo is the main problem. I had the same exact problem and replaced the servo and the problem went away. I only use FM radios.:)

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks