On/off switch with a charge port

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Livnonthedge

What is everyone doing for a switch with charge port,I can’t get mine to charge with the port on the switch

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    121.6 KB · Views: 18
Airplane combo switch. Trickle charge current ONLY ! anything over 500ma most of the time cooks them. 4 ni-cad cell airplane stuff. I think duo-bro makes a boat one that is water proof and has a 3 amp charge rate on plug socket. could be long gone by now with the lipo taking over.

I’m sure it’s a 4.8 v thing because that’s all I’m getting out of the port and I know the battery has over 6v

get yourself one of the Hangar 9 inline amp load tester. put it in between batt pack and RX, Have a friend put load on servo arms with glove on hand and see what amp load peaks at its highest while cycling the steering and throttle at the SAME time. then you will have a rough idea of amp draw and use that with your A/HR rating of your pack, Not perfect but lets you know how many safe runs you can trust........

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks