One more rally car

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pete379

LSF Plus Member
PLUS member
Well yesterday myself, my wife and my daughter took a short drive over to Indiana and I picked up my new rally car. This one belonged to Looker2756 and he gave me a good deal on it plus I bought the aluminum gear and the aluminum bearing carriers he had for it. So now I have the 510mm and 535mm chassis, I still can't believe I have both so now all I need is a engine for it and some other small items to get it going. Heres a couple pics of the new one plus a couple pics of my small fleet of on road cars.

Attachments

• shawn and tammy pics 2010 034.jpg
    shawn and tammy pics 2010 034.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 35
  • shawn and tammy pics 2010 035.jpg
    shawn and tammy pics 2010 035.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 39
  • shawn and tammy pics 2010 031.jpg
    shawn and tammy pics 2010 031.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 36
  • shawn and tammy pics 2010 032.jpg
    shawn and tammy pics 2010 032.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 37
Thank you sir, the car is a couple years old I think but is in great condition. After all the money I spent last weekend it's going to take a little bit to get this one going.

I've seen that on fleebay last year.
J.

Not this car you didn't, I have owned it since it was brand new in 2008. The car is in very good shape & I'm sure will be Lots of fun. Here are several videos I made while I had the car.

It was great to spend the time with you & your family when you come up to get it !

The begining :

& one of my favorite pics of it:

RallyBike026.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks