Oops!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, we need a intervention guy's!!

I'll be 1st:

voo2doo, I think your 1/5 scale purchases are getting out of your control and its starting to affect me. Personally I hate seeing you with more toys then all of us, but that is something I am working on.
Jealousy is a hard thing to let go of and I FEEL very jealouse of you.
Now, enough of my reflecting ......
Please, please you need to stop for our....e'm YOUR sake.
To get YOUR daemons free you need to send your last purchase to me, then the one before that to someone else, and so on.
If you feel like you cannot control yourself, next time, just put the money in an envelope and send it to me, that way you don't have the urge.

LOL... Nice buggy you lucky dog.

Jane can only sit with this buying for so long! Jeezee I have just bought more alloy and another car!.... Divorce?.....
j
(oh ,bought her an eternity ring,that should soften things)
J.

Tell you what guys he is out of control.
He bought that Loepard 2 weeks ago and its still not been out, WHY, cos he's got too many, i need help in holding him down and slap some sense into him HELP!!.

poop! i just hit that £££$$$ button!
What do you fellas think?

IMO they are JUNK
I had one and if you are going to it on the shelf it's OK.
But do NOT run it. all the A arms locked up on mine because the pin is steel and the arms are alloy and that's a big no no.

IMO they are JUNK
I had one and if you are going to it on the shelf it's OK.
But do NOT run it. all the A arms locked up on mine because the pin is steel and the arms are alloy and that's a big no no.

Naw,I think i'll take the chance Killer.After all,its just another spare part if one goes.
J.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks