opinion please:)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

marvo

Reading the Rules!
I noticed that DDM is selling the FG truck on ebay with the chrome pipes now,i emailed and asked for a pipe since i paid 930$ for my truck or maybe even a discount on a pipe since mine didn't come with one. You guys think I'm out of line or wasting my time? Just curious, sucks now the trucks come with pipes and mine didn't,one truck went in the 800$'s and he got a free pipe and i paid 930$......opinions:)

Yeah i kinda figured but thought i'd ask you guys. I have emailed ddm twice with no response about the pipe. When i bought the truck and i thought i was missing the charger adapter i emailed them 4 time,never heard anything back,that's when i was asking on here. The people on here have helped me out ALOT,i appreciate it to.

I hope so, still haven't heard anything from them,total emails to ddm 7 or 8 no response yet. I could handle a deal on one!

Well after 12 total emails i got a response,they told me 100$ for a pipe. But i was told that wasnt really a deal by some folks on here,and kinda knew that myself. Guess it didnt hurt to try:)

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks