Our RedCat Truck!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TurtleRacing

Hey all, I wanted to show off my wife's RedCat! This truck is awesome and I will have one soon too :)
We put on the TGN X-can to help push it along a little better. I also know Mark is making a pipe, can't wait for that.
The truck is under powered and the 3 gears are weak, we ran the truck at home for about 45 minutes, in the yard and on the track. It's awesome on the track, you can fly this thing like a nitro, those 4 huge tires will definitely change the trucks attitude while flying. Our track is hard clay and this thing Hooks UP!
But, sadly, it only made it 15 minutes in the sand at the Silver Lake Bash last weekend. I am not dissapointed about the gears, we knew they were a weak point, I'm dissapointed that we didn't have time to get spares. Won't happen again, and I hear Rob is having some steel gears made.
This truck certainly raised eye brows at Silver Lake though, just sitting on the stand it was impressive!

I didn't even mention how much my Wife likes this truck!! SHe has been wanting a truck for a long time and I've been waitingfor the proper truck to come out, this is it! She has really enjoyed this thing so far, including taking out the dogs waiding pool with it :)

I would like to thank Mark at TGN for the Cool X-Can and Rob at RamPage HopUps for the COOL truck!

http://www.rampagehopups.com/main.sc
http://www.teamgonads.com/

Some pics,
PICT6642Small.gif
PICT6644Small.gif
PICT6659Small.gif

If you would like to see the slide show, check out
http://s212.photobucket.com/albums/cc318/TurtleRacingProducts/RedCat/?albumview=slideshow

Last edited:
I think on the sand, you would need to get it rolling at least. 4 huge tires digging in probably killed the gears. MCD gears are a direct fit, and metal gears are due soon.

Yeah, sand is the worst enviroment for any RC without a doubt. I ordered the MCD gears, a bunch of different sizes so I could try other ratios. But I can't wait till the steel gears are out!! GET TO WORK!! :)

heh. ya this unit was big and impressive. the pics online just really don't do this unit justice. when you see it in person, its massive!

i Got My Rampage Mt5 Already..Goin To Get It 2morrow..I Bought It From LargeScalerc.com with the help of scott and bob......i ordered already the gear ratio of mcd....a while ago because i learned from you thats its weak...so at less i got extra...:2guns:picture soon.....but my rampage comes with clear body..and 28.5 cc.....and chromed wheels:2guns:
i will update you soon ones i got it:2guns:

I also forgot to give props to PhatDad!! We installed his shock shafts and obviously he is sticking the same high standards as his Baja parts! The shocks worked flawlessly!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks