Out with the KM.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you aint careful while the Scousers are around Voo , you will find your baja sitting on some nice little 1/5th scale bricks with no wheels on it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:clown::clown::clown::clown::clown::clown:

Twice I have been out and twice the battery has lasted half a tank? Has anyone had this experience with the KM batteries?
I have ordered a new 5000 Mha from daves but the batt in the KM are (or mine is) shite!
J.

I bought a 5000mAh (I think) off Ebay, charged it to meet Pete and Pablo a couple of months ago, and FORGOT IT!!
After 3 tanks (perhaps 6 x 20-30 minute runs) the servos started moving as they shouldn't on the pre-fire-up test!!
... and it was from Hong Kong!!

... historically Wirralites sneer at 'real Scousers' (from Liverpool), not that I've ever had any probs, but that's the implication.
Well I've worked with Scouser's,lived in Liverpool and married a Scouser and so far as the 'Wirralites' are concerned ,I'm not one and I'm a just down to earth fella!
J.

do what the scousers do best mate wip it when he's not lookin :clown::clown::clown::clown::clown::clown:

We're not all like that!
(Scousers that is)

I come from the Wirral mate and lived in the Pool for years,just taking the piss,no malice intended.
J.

No malice intended, AND YOU'RE FROM THE WIRRAL ? !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

... historically Wirralites sneer at 'real Scousers' (from Liverpool), not that I've ever had any probs, but that's the implication.

Well I've worked with Scouser's,lived in Liverpool and married a Scouser and so far as the 'Wirralites' are concerned ,I'm not one and I'm a just down to earth fella!
J.

poop guys chill out i was ment as a joke :no:

ya an im a Gritter *what we country mice are called in these parts) lol

is all good, i still nailed a crapload of townie girlies in my day. All the townie girls have a need for the wild side. lol

Twice I have been out and twice the battery has lasted half a tank? Has anyone had this experience with the KM batteries?
I have ordered a new 5000 Mha from daves but the batt in the KM are (or mine is) shite!
J.

yea mate i got a 1500 mha with mine from new,it was crap got a 4300 now and not had it go flat.

Well I was light hearted about what I said (as like Jacko) but there are always someone with a bee in there bonnet................C----------------H---------------I----------------L---------------L. ATOM!
J.
Enjoy Mexico.

We're all best of friends, until Liverpool play Everton in footy, then ... second only to Liverpool vs Man U - that's straight from the Dark Ages !!
Then God, or somebody with intelligence and a sense of humour, invented 1/5 RC vehicles !!
Now we're all happy, except CSO711 !! :clown::clown:

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks