Outerwear

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kazuaki

Anyone else have the Outerwear (pre-filter) for the Baja Air Filter? The damn thing is impossible to put on. Any tips would be appreciated. The pull-start filter was easy, but I gave up on the air filter. The tight clearance between the filter, gas lines, and tank make it very difficult.

I removed the air filter and slid the cover on almost all the way. Then re-installed the filter and worked the rest of it over the mounting bracket.

Do I need to send a banana and a condom for you to practice with? :D
It isn't easy getting it on. took me 20 minutes to figure the puzzle out.

Im using the one with elastic on my stock filter, did I order the wrong one?
Its tight to get on but on the other hand, its not going to come off.

with lime green pants i would suspect "heavy use" to mean the size of the target hahahahahaomg...fast eddy you are to damn funny.....any of you guys seen the serial number on a condom?

the outwears are tough to get on, their are 2 types one with elastic and one with a drawstring, which is the one made for the baja.

the elestic ones work, i just spin the air cleaner side to side, while useing a finger under the cover to work it over the aircleaner. its a female dog but it goes.

Recon. the real question is do you know how many numbers are IN the serial number on a rubber? bet many don't know its 22 numbers? lol

the outwears are tough to get on, their are 2 types one with elastic and one with a drawstring, which is the one made for the baja.

the elestic ones work, i just spin the air cleaner side to side, while useing a finger under the cover to work it over the aircleaner. its a female dog but it goes.

Recon. the real question is do you know how many numbers are IN the serial number on a rubber? bet many don't know its 22 numbers? lol

actually its 36 numbers there stubby hahahahahaha

thats a fact Flake, haveing the cage off makes all the differance. and when your redoing your air filter, theres no margin for skimping on a few minutes of time with it.

Even then your don't want crap in your motor as the crap goes thru the crank case first and thats the part you plan on reusing with a new head

I'm running the redneck with elastic outwear too. I've never really seen any dirt on the inner foam...but I don't run in sand or anything...at least not until I find some.

I put the outwear on before I put everything back onto the buggy. That way I don't maneuver around the gas tank. Works pretty well for me.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks