oversizerc .com

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sickboy

hi every one
:white-flag:i cant take it any more iv been trying to get in tuch with these guys for along time now sent a few mails tryed looking for an address nothing at all no phone nummber nada :no: :helpsmilie:

man.. i know what your saying. terrible? they lost a sale to me because of it!
what really pissed me off.. find them on ebay and theyll answer your questions in a couple hours? but if you email their own site you don't get a response?:helpsmilie:
i decided to go with a baja instead, at least i can get support..
service is important to me, if its bad i go elsewhere.:2guns:

I make it a rule to look for contact info now before I buy anything. Its a shame they don't trust their customers enough to let them know where they are.

In Australia you must advertise prices with GST included, it is not acceptable to add GST once you go to the shopping cart. All the prices on there are artificially low. I realise that O/S customers don't have to pay GST but the site is Oz based and I am in Oz so when I go there it has to show me prices with GST.

GST= Goods and Services Tax
It is a tax of 10% added to any good or service supplied in Australia.
Not sure about the legality of advertising the price with or without GST included however. With my business I advertise the price of the good ex GST, but state that it is ex GST in my brochures and price lists. Will have to check if I am doing to right thing now...I don't sell online though.

Last edited:
GST= Goods and Services Tax
It is a tax of 10% added to any good or service supplied in Australia.
Not sure about the legality of advertising the price with or without GST included however. With my business I advertise the price of the good ex GST, but state that it is ex GST in my brochures and price lists. Will have to check if I am doing to right thing now...I don't sell online though.

If you speak to the tax office I think you will find the prices have to be GST inclusive for retail prices, wholesale prices can be ex GST as long as they state that they are ex GST.

:)Those guys are a joke......They had a ebay add for the titan... 999 but they wanted 350 to ship it.....everyone else charges 135-150

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/NEW-1-5-Scal...yZ118229QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I make it a rule to look for contact info now before I buy anything. Its a shame they don't trust their customers enough to let them know where they are.

Location in Austrailia:blush: mabey the website email link doesn't work because they sure do answer their ebay auctions

Last edited:
Yeah, just did a Whois search. Same guy as Auctioncityaustralia. I have never heard anyone say anything good about this guy/company. Bit suspect changing the company name...too many unhappy customers maybe?
Caveat emptor is all that can be said.

Bit suspect changing the company name...too many unhappy customers maybe?

Thats what I hear - I know he was flogging clone bajas without actually having the items - he made a friend wait nearly a month after taking his cash and not disclosing this little fact, I'd steer clear of oversize rc

They are just a drop ship company. Basically you pay them, they order it from china.com or one of those sites and you truck gets shipped from CHina. Anyone can do it

They are just a drop ship company. Basically you pay them, they order it from china.com or one of those sites and you truck gets shipped from CHina. Anyone can do it

"China.com" - lmao

Yeah but he was doing it on ebay for a while there, and i'm pretty sure its against ebay rules to sell anything you don't physically have isn't it?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks