Paddles for the Super Baja Rey 2.0?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ssuperchieff

I've been searching everywhere for a good set of paddles that will work on the SBR 2.0 w/ 17mm hubs. I know about the 24mm conversion hubs, but the problem I see with 1/5 tires is they're way too tall. Throws the scale appearance way off and will also shred up the body. The closest I got are Pro-Line's 3.8" Dumont MTs which are about the right height but are too wide, or their Arrma Mojave Dumonts which are the right width, but not as tall as the stock tires. Has anyone else here found a good solution for paddles for the SBR 2.0?

I ended up going for the arrma paddle tires.
They are shorter than the sbr tires but fit the rear wheel holder without looking ridiculous.
I've home belted the front tires so when I put on the power the rear paddle tires balloon to match the diameter of the front tires.
It was a fluke that it worked out this way.

You know if Pro-line made matching razors for the front, the Mojave Dumonts would be a no-brainer. HH gets SO close to understanding the RC baja racing scene, but nothing ultimately comes from it. How we got a really nice-looking SBR 2.0 and no optional paddle tires for it is absurd. The Traxxas UDR gets everything right, unfortunately.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks