Pakistani ? :P

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry andy and the other members but he can go f**k himself, he's f**ked to many people off on the forum and wont be gettin anymore chances from me!!!!! he said he came on in a different name to be accepted :lol::lol: what a joke! how many days was he on b4 he started the same snotty, childish fekin attitude with trip :mad: do us all a favor and crawl back under the stone you came from PAL!!!

how many chances do you acually want??????????? this is the 4th or 5th time we have caught you out and each time you wine like a fekin girl " please forgive me, i'm sorry, give me a second chance blah blah blah " well nar pal fek off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All Im getting at mate is that he WILL keep coming back so its better that we know what name he is using so we know what he is up to. Yes he has pissed people off but surely its better for all concerned if he is exposed rather than sneaking around under different names every 2 mins. Somebody could get scammed on here if that happens. He has only been on here 3 days but already has / had Voo & Jacko as friends (amongst others) so they have fallen for it this time. What if he had then tried selling some of his gear to them?? They would have trusted him as a valid LSF member. You see my point??

All Im getting at mate is that he WILL keep coming back so its better that we know what name he is using so we know what he is up to. Yes he has pissed people off but surely its better for all concerned if he is exposed rather than sneaking around under different names every 2 mins. Somebody could get scammed on here if that happens. He has only been on here 3 days but already has / had Voo & Jacko as friends (amongst others) so they have fallen for it this time. What if he had then tried selling some of his gear to them?? They would have trusted him as a valid LSF member. You see my point??

if you lot aint going to accept me or trust me as a valid lsf user just banned be i swear i will not make any other account i will not be able to as i will have the same ip address.

yeah of course bud and i agree but the little poop makes my blood boil :mad::lol:

if you lot aint going to accept me or trust me as a valid lsf user just banned be i swear i will not make any other account i will not be able to as i will have the same ip address.

which you know can't be done cause this an american site and the ip addy crosses over with some of the other uk members!!!!!! this was said last time and the time b4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

which you know can't be done cause this an american site and the ip addy crosses over with some of the other uk members!!!!!! this was said last time and the time b4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I did not know that, mark my words if you don't want me on here and wont be able to trust me ill go you can ban me.

Last edited:
The only reason i protended to be someone else is because i knew i would never have been accepted on this forum...

Well he finally got something right... anyone who rips others off are never welcomed here on LSF.

Bye bye!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks