Papago Large Scale Series

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Papago_RC_Raceway

Papago RC Raceway is all about series, so its no suprise we will offer a large scale series.

This will be a 6 race series with one drop. The race format will be 3 10 minute heads up qualifiers, and A main will be 30 minutes, all lower mains will be 15 minutes with 2 bump ups from each lower main.

Sponsors are starting to reply and so far we have Daves Discount Motors, Team Gonads, and Turtle Racing on board, with surely more to follow. If you have never experienced a Papago series, you are in for a treat. Top 3 winners get cash payouts as well as a plaque/trophy along with the prizes that the sponsors donate, and usually if we get enough donations, then everyone will get a prize.

The dates can be found at www.papagorcraceway.com and then click "race schedule"

I will have a flyer done up soon, and if anyone wants to download, print, and pass along to your local hobby shop, it would be greatly appreciated.

SPONSORS- If you are interested in sponsoring, and I did not get a hold of you, please contact me, as I could not find some emails/phone #'s for some companys.

Just an update,

Daves Discount has sent us a Dominator pipe to give away and Baja Skins has sent us 6 skin kits for prizes.

Team GoNads and Turtle Racing are sending prizes, not sure what, but when I find out, I will let you know.

Manufactures, if I did not get a hold of you for sponsorship, please get a hold of me if your are interested in sponsoring this event. I could not find everyones #'s/email address.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks