PC/console Gaming

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My old build. I sold it a couple years back and have been using a laptop ever since. Just easier with being on the road. I've built a few rigs on pcpartpicker but haven't actually built one yet. Currently throwing all my money at RC stuff heh

1592878032230.png

Just recently finished Metro: Exodus. Bleak AF, but one hell of a good story.

Now I'm offing crazy cultists in Farcry 5. It's a real kick in the pants for a sandbox action game. Nothing like aiming a gunship up a crazy cult's ass and letting loose a bit of hot lead. Really cathartic.

I haven't done a very good job of buying games when they first come out. Too many other obligations. But that means I get to enjoy them when they've been fully patched, and not so buggy.

The Mrs. and I will definitely be getting Cyberpunk 2077 and Vampire The Masquerade: Bloodlines 2 on launch day, but that's a rarity in this house.

???????? yes please!!! Have you seen the themed 2080ti card that been up for grabs?https://images.app.goo.gl/qAHEFrgtpEao5RGW6

Looks pretty for sure, but we plan on getting either AMD rDNA2 cards or RTX30x series cards to run those games. We are both running OC 1080ti cards and aside from onboard raytracing, there's just nothing compelling about investing in the RTX20x cards. Both sets of monitors have hardware G-sync, so there's a slight shift to team green, but raw performance with raytracing will determine the winner in our house. (y)

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks