Entertainment unlimited

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And electric weighs much less as far as I know. Although the lipos are kinda intimidating for me as I've never dealt with lipos, let alone like 12s worth. Something to think about
They arnt any different to handle then any other lipo pack. Keep them balanced and charged properly and they arnt an issue.

This is my second post and my first question, I use the search function and did not find much information. I have a Rovan 5B 36cc and I'm looking to upgrade the motor. I've done a bunch of drivetrain upgrades but my choice is between an OBR signature 34 reed case or a performance unlimited Zenoah pro mod engine. I can't find much information on performance Unlimited.

Any help would be great before I make a second mistake. Thanks.
Hi Waylon-
I am the owner of Performance Unlimited and I get notifications from many different forums about my engines and I do not have the time to be surfing between forums answering or commenting on every forum....
The remarks from others on here have no idea on how 2T engines make power and can make it reliable with low octane fuel without the need for high octane if done properly. Yes there is a lot of hype and as an engine builder for over 20 years there is no-way one can balance a single pork shop style crankshaft on a CNC with out using Mallory Metal and you need to have the piston as well. the crankshaft can only be balanced 50%...here is an explanation of how...(knowledge is powerful) ... Google Search the following: How to balance a single cylinder pork chop crankshaft, then ask OBR how they can balance a pork chop crankshaft or even a full circle with out Mallory Metal and charge $250.-$265. ...just one marketing hype that the every day Joe knows nothing about and buys into the hype and others follow as sheep (No Pun Intended).... and Gizmo is right about the stroke of a dremel as I have seen plenty come across my work bench over the years...every modification from others are conservative to say the least and with all that being said, I myself will give you 50% off ($407.50) the Pro-Mod 34 cc engine and if the engine does not perform as advertised or you are not happy with it, then you can send it back and I will refund your money 100% + the return shipping....any questions please contact me through the website.

Have Fun Safely,
Les Smith

Hi Waylon-
I am the owner of Performance Unlimited and I get notifications from many different forums about my engines and I do not have the time to be surfing between forums answering or commenting on every forum....
The remarks from others on here have no idea on how 2T engines make power and can make it reliable with low octane fuel without the need for high octane if done properly. Yes there is a lot of hype and as an engine builder for over 20 years there is no-way one can balance a single pork shop style crankshaft on a CNC with out using Mallory Metal and you need to have the piston as well. the crankshaft can only be balanced 50%...here is an explanation of how...(knowledge is powerful) ... Google Search the following: How to balance a single cylinder pork chop crankshaft, then ask OBR how they can balance a pork chop crankshaft or even a full circle with out Mallory Metal and charge $250.-$265. ...just one marketing hype that the every day Joe knows nothing about and buys into the hype and others follow as sheep (No Pun Intended).... and Gizmo is right about the stroke of a dremel as I have seen plenty come across my work bench over the years...every modification from others are conservative to say the least and with all that being said, I myself will give you 50% off ($407.50) the Pro-Mod 34 cc engine and if the engine does not perform as advertised or you are not happy with it, then you can send it back and I will refund your money 100% + the return shipping....any questions please contact me through the website.

Have Fun Safely,
Les Smith

Les, I respect the fact that you stand behind your work. I will definitely take you up on your offer. Thank you.

Hi Waylon-

Have Fun Safely,
Les Smith
So you stand by your claim of 14.8 hp? 🤔😂

I’ve never met you Les but I know you’ve got brown eyes.😂

Ask me how I know?

Lol this is funny on a few angles 🤣 😂 😆
surprised i don't believe you GIF by Saturday Night Live

I am the owner of Performance Unlimited and I get notifications from many different forums about my engines and I do not have the time to be surfing between forums

claire danes usa GIF by Showtime

Hey bud some pics data sheets or anything to back up your story ....until then you just talking out your ass
bullshit GIF

What a welcome....I posted facts and being respectable and the recent comments except for two are sorta like from little brat type girls with their panties in a tight wad and show to be 'the have-nots' and never made any innovative contribution to the hobby, never made any parts that actually made a difference nor to have the means to do so, except to be 'a fluent keyboard know it all'...you guys crack me up.....

jim carey comedy GIF

Over a hundred years of compiled knowledge and experience on this forum to share to help and protect the fellow community and you myguy ..Les are saying we're all dumb sheep. Look at you guy, get all pissy because we choose to invest our hard earned money into tried and true proven products and not your eBay competion mystery check out my fekin blurry fake dynograph photo bull💩 claim. I've found 1 vid from 8yrs ago of a claimed performance unlimited pum300 boat engine... Damn they be selling like hotcakes don't they now!🥞.
Its funny it bothers you enough to come back! show us all this this innovation you've contributed. Please show off your goods with PROOF and gladly retract my statements. Prove to us why your products is better or comparible to the next. But you seem to be petty and. Childish your self to make the claims you make. This is the universal forum protection policy, don't come stomping in here like your king Kong bro. Your first attempt should have been attempted with utmost professionalism but instead you come in bashing ..not going to be nice anymore🖕-off

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks